Releasing a letter from White House counsel to the National Archives, the White House has confirmed President Joe Biden has formally rejected former President Donald Trump from invoking executive privilege on Jan. 6 documents..
- Sub-Saharan Africa to see mixed economic recovery into 2022 – Reuters poll
- Vegetables pricier than pork worry Chinese consumers as costs swell
- Global insurtech investment tops $10 billion in 2021-report
- LG Display Q3 profit rises, buoyed by higher TV panel prices
- Electrolux’ profit falls, sees supply chain headwinds into 2022