Former President George W. Bush should apologize to the country for his speech on the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11th terrorist attacks in which he likened the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol to Islamic extremists of 9/11, former President Donald Trump said.
- Japan factory output seen down again in August on supply chain disruption: Reuters poll
- Marketmind: Move over Evergrande, time to watch soaring bond yields
- German millionaires rush assets to Switzerland ahead of election
- Daimler takes 33% stake in European battery cell venture ACC
- Japan approaching end of COVID-19 emergency in most areas – health minister