Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton told Newsmax Thursday that “passing a red flag law is largely ineffective” in preventing another Uvalde-type tragedy from happening.
- Poll: 55 Percent of Americans Want Biden to Broker Israel-Saudi Peace
- AP-NORC Poll: Half Say They’ll Stop Using Virtual Options After COVID
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Launches National Effort to Support Student Success
- Elderly Man From Mexico, Synagogue Teacher Among Dead in Chicago Suburb Shooting
- ‘Transform Our View Of The World’: Scientists Find Origins Of World’s Minerals, May Offer Path To Find Extraterrestrial Life