Senate Republicans have blocked consideration of legislation that would have required organizations that spend money on elections to disclose the identities of donors contributing $10,000 or more.
- Report: FBI Undercounts Times Armed Citizens Stopped Active Shootings
- Biden visits New York IBM amid $20 billion investment
- Yellen to announce first $1 billion Treasury loan for multilateral Clean Technology Fund
- Video Report: OPEC to Cut Daily Oil Production by 2M Barrels
- Statement by National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan on Shooting in Thailand