Senate Republicans have blocked consideration of legislation that would have required organizations that spend money on elections to disclose the identities of donors contributing $10,000 or more.
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and NEC Director Brian Deese En Route Poughkeepsie, NY
- Twitter Edit Button Debuts in US
- Report: FBI Undercounts Times Armed Citizens Stopped Active Shootings
- Man and His Friend Spend 1 Hour Trying to Find EV Charger and Charge Car – to Go 15 Miles
- Biden visits New York IBM amid $20 billion investment