Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., is quietly considering a fast-track budget maneuver to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants should bipartisan talks on providing a pathway to citizenship fall apart,” The New York Times reported.
- Cruz Warned Biden Not to Send Cash to Palestine: Now, Missiles Are Reigning Down on Israel
- Israeli Commando Unit Sends Camera-Equipped Missiles Screaming Toward Hamas Positions, Uploads the Epic Footage for All to See
- Even Biden’s Tepid Support for Israel Was Too Much for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- DHS Secretary Struggles to Explain How Trump Is at Fault for Border Crisis
- Amazon Justifies Spending $465 Million On One Season Of ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Series