A federal judge declared that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis does not need to testify over his decision to suspend Hillsborough County State Attorney Andrew Warren, Politico reported.
- Russia’s Lavrov: US, NATO Directly Involved in Ukraine Conflict
- GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock
- WH: ‘Not Taking a Side’ on Cause of China Protestors, We Support Right to Protests and Don’t Believe Lockdowns Work
- ‘Shut Down White Supremacy:’ Far-Left Activists Protest Charlie Kirk Event at University of New Mexico
- IMF strategy chief heads to China, to focus on speeding up debt treatments