The nation’s spending is spiraling out of control and the debt ceiling limit should not have been raised, particularly when Democrats are trying to pass a “socialist welfare program” that will add $5.5 trillion more to the problem, Rep. Greg Steube said on Newsmax.
- Taiwan says it is not seeking an arms race with China
- Most Europeans think governments will miss climate goals, poll finds
- Explainer: From Paris to Glasgow – cutting through climate jargon
- Assange case back in court for U.S. extradition appeal
- Doctors, oil workers to join disobedience movement against Sudan military takeover