A University of Massachusetts Amherst Poll released Friday found that most Republicans, 55%, continue to support former President Donald Trump as their first choice for the party’s nominee in the 2024 presidential election.The figure is unchanged from those who said the…
- Remarks by Vice President Harris at the Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies 28th Annual Awards
- Op-Ed: While the World Watches Ukraine, Israel Is Subjected to Heinous Terror Attacks Weekly and Often Daily
- Herschel Walker Sets Up Nov. Showdown With Sen. Warnock
- Op-Ed: If Abortion Is Good for the Economy, Why Did the Global Economy Explode After the Baby Boom?
- Watch: Joe Rogan Literally Gasps as He Learns About Thomas Sowell’s Teaching on ‘Black Rednecks and White Liberals’