A House committee investigating the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol has subpoenaed four advisers and associates to former President Donald Trump who were in contact with him before and during the attack.
- Olympics-Russian Olympic chief says young unvaccinated athletes not expected to quarantine
- Olympics-Tokyo experience reassures Australia for Beijing
- Olympics-Norway forecast to top medals table for second successive Winter Games
- Trump tightens grip on social media company after SPAC deal success
- Global labour market hamstrung by unequal vaccine distribution – ILO