Republicans are fortifying as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., prepares to ram through his massive $730 billion climate and social spending package this weekend, The Hill reported.
- Sen. Grassley: Opponent is a radical who will rubber stamp Biden agenda
- Rep. Tom Emmer: GOP Midterm Ad Campaign Will Show ‘No Mercy’ to Dems
- Biden Justice Department Opposes Judicial Watch Federal Court Request to Unseal Affidavit Behind Unprecedented Raid on Trump Home
- Rand Paul Moves to Pull Rug Out from Under DOJ, Leave Them with Nothing Usable from Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Biden to Sign Law Cutting Most Current EV Credits