A federal judge ruled Monday that three major drug companies did not cause public nuisance when they distributed millions of opioids to Huntington, West Virginia, and its surrounding county, The Washington Post reported.
- LAPD Ends Investigation into Anne Heche Car Crash
- Ukrainian Archbishop: Russia Brings ‘Death, Destruction, Tears, and Grief’
- Officials: Boil Water Advisory Issued for 13 Communities in Michigan
- 158 House Members Proxy Voted for $700 Billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- Pedo Chugs Mystery Liquid During Trial – Authorities Shocked When They Check on Him