The crowdfunded streaming series “The Chosen” opened its third season in U.S. theaters last weekend, with the first two episodes totaling $8.7 million in box office receipts, good enough for third place overall.
- GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock
- WH: ‘Not Taking a Side’ on Cause of China Protestors, We Support Right to Protests and Don’t Believe Lockdowns Work
- ‘Shut Down White Supremacy:’ Far-Left Activists Protest Charlie Kirk Event at University of New Mexico
- IMF strategy chief heads to China, to focus on speeding up debt treatments
- Oil dips on OPEC+ uncertainty; easing China COVID curbs cap declines