Madison County, North Carolina schools have been equipped with safe boxes containing AR-15 rifles, breaching tools, and extra magazines with ammo in case of a mass shooting, reports The Asheville Citizen Times.
- LAPD Ends Investigation into Anne Heche Car Crash
- Ukrainian Archbishop: Russia Brings ‘Death, Destruction, Tears, and Grief’
- Officials: Boil Water Advisory Issued for 13 Communities in Michigan
- 158 House Members Proxy Voted for $700 Billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- Pedo Chugs Mystery Liquid During Trial – Authorities Shocked When They Check on Him