China announced Friday it was halting dialog with the United States in a number of areas, including between theater-level military commanders and on climate talks, and personally impose sanctions on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over her visit to Taiwan.
- LAPD Ends Investigation into Anne Heche Car Crash
- Ukrainian Archbishop: Russia Brings ‘Death, Destruction, Tears, and Grief’
- Officials: Boil Water Advisory Issued for 13 Communities in Michigan
- 158 House Members Proxy Voted for $700 Billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- Pedo Chugs Mystery Liquid During Trial – Authorities Shocked When They Check on Him