Warren Buffett’s company reported a $43.76 billion loss in the second quarter as the paper value of its investments plummeted, but Berkshire Hathaway’s many operating companies generally performed well.
- Sen. Grassley: Opponent is a radical who will rubber stamp Biden agenda
- Rep. Tom Emmer: GOP Midterm Ad Campaign Will Show ‘No Mercy’ to Dems
- Biden Justice Department Opposes Judicial Watch Federal Court Request to Unseal Affidavit Behind Unprecedented Raid on Trump Home
- Rand Paul Moves to Pull Rug Out from Under DOJ, Leave Them with Nothing Usable from Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Biden to Sign Law Cutting Most Current EV Credits