The lawyer defending conspiracy theorist Alex Jones in a Texas trial drew his own national headlines this week for accidentally handing over highly-sensitive data to his adversaries, opening him up to potential legal consequences.
- LAPD Ends Investigation into Anne Heche Car Crash
- Ukrainian Archbishop: Russia Brings ‘Death, Destruction, Tears, and Grief’
- Officials: Boil Water Advisory Issued for 13 Communities in Michigan
- 158 House Members Proxy Voted for $700 Billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- Pedo Chugs Mystery Liquid During Trial – Authorities Shocked When They Check on Him